Thursday 18 August 2011

waiting for the holiday...

now is18 august..that means only 12 days left for us to be in Ramadhan month..and i actually can't wait to be back to my home in Pahang.. not just for 'Hari Raya' celebration, but also I can give a rest to my mind and my body from tension of doing the assingment.. but when really I think about it, I realize that I cannot just rest but I also must study because final exam is waiting after the Hari raya holiday..huhuhu.. tension back..but what to do I must accept it as I am still a student..humm.. but I want to be back home early so that I can help my mum and my sister for  the 'Hari Raya' preparation..I can't wait to eat my mum cookies and all the food that my mum prepare for the 'hari raya'.. for me, all the foods that my mum cook was the best food that I have ever ate in the world..huhu.love my mum for being the best mum in the world..love mama soo much.. urmm so long to wait but what to do. I just have to wait and see what will happend the next day.. I want to come back home!!! if mama read my blog i'm sure mama will appreciate what i wrote about her..because she knows how much I love her and she love me too..i'm sure about that..mama, nobody can replace you and all about you in my heart..without you I can't be what I am right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment